Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blog 24

Blog #24: Post a set of objectives for what you need to do to finish your project, and a list of questions regarding any areas where you want help.

Objectives:
  • I need to edit my introduction and literature review section.
  •  I need to organize my data which will help to write the methods, presentation of data, analysis of data, and conclusion sections. 
Questions:
  • I still feel confused in terms of how to analyze my data. I understood it with the short analysis assignment, I think because we did a lot of practice with doing so. I feel that once I analyze my data and pick out my categories I will be fine. What can I do to help find my categories? (maybe because I feel like I did not get enough information from my dad.)
  • I like how we were we asked to do the introduction and literature review sections as a blog. I feel like that may be helpful for the remaining sections of our paper.
  • Overall, I am kind of confused, but maybe once I start adding more information it will come easier to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment